Since 1927, the Wright Tool Company has manufactured top quality hand tools. The use of Wright Alloy Steel, precision heat treating and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. All Wright Tool products are designed to meet or exceed the applicable ASME Standards for each particular tool.
- Wright Drive takes full advantage of advanced CAD/CAM technology
- Improved torque load capabilities of every fastener
- Stress is distributed over a much larger area
- Leverage is improved, eliminating rounding and increasing strength
- Tool-to-fastener contact area is ten times greater than with a conventional design