Strategic Tools & Equipment Small Oil Filter Removal Tool prevent oil spills and unnecessary oil rag usage by using the new, patent-pending Oil Filter Removal Tool. Each of the three tools serves as an oil filter wrench (to remove the filter) and as a spill boot (to collect excess oil). Go green with this tool.
- Removes the filter and collects spilled oil, two tools in one
- Prevent drips and burns from hot oil spills, spend less time mopping up excess oil spilled from the oil filter and avoid painful burns
- The tool fits many of the most popular filters
- Perfect for the professional shop or for the DIYer
- Fits oil filters such as: Fram (PH2870A, PH3387A, PH3506, PH3593A, PH3567, PH3600, PH3614, PH3675), AC Delco (PF56, PF37, PF46, PF1127, PF2010, PF13, PF61) Castrol (CM2870A, CM3387A, CM3429, CM3506) and NAPA (1034, 1036, 1040, 1042, 1045, 1347)