Made from drop forged steel, these durable high-leverage side cutting pliers are built for work. The dual material grip provide a comfortable feel, while the case hardened cutting blades cut wire and Cable with ease. These pliers feature a crimping die behind the joint for non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Southwire SCP9D High-Leverage Side Cutting Plier is made from drop forged steel, making it a durable high-leverage side cutting plier built for work.
- FOR LONG LASTING USE: Induction Hardened cutting blades ensure efficient and lasting cutting surfaces for hard and soft wire.
- MULTITASKING: Save time and money with the plier file teeth on the jaws helping to remove burrs in conduit.
- DURABILTY AND DESIGN: This 9-Inch Side Cutting Pliers drop forged 6150 alloy steel for durability with High-Leverage gripped handles.
- COMPATIBILITY: Use the SCP9D side cutting pliers on ACSR, screws, nails, and most Hardened wire.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At Southwire, we strive to ensure that every product we develop helps increase safety, improve productivity, reduce manpower, save time and save money – both on and off the jobsite. After all, we don’t just want to produce the most products. We want to produce the best products.