SureGrip Drive Design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner, to provide increased strength and avoid rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners. Made in the U.S.A. Designed specifically for use on tamper-proof buffalo covers used by water and gas utility companies. Black coating retains more rust preventative compound than black oxide.
- Utility Drive Socket: SureGrip Drive design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner to provide increased strength. Hexagonal shape commercial safety socket. Copes with vibration caused by the impact of hammer on anvil
- Impact Socket: features black coating that protects against corrosion. Does not chip or flake off due to vibration. Can be used with powered impact wrench. Comes with grooved ring around the outside. Enables locking pin and retaining ring to be used
- Durable 5-Point Socket: one piece sturdy construction. Resists high torque loads. DIY mechanic tool for car, truck or motorcycle enthusiast. Can be used with regular ratchet or breaker bar. Designed specifically for use on tamper proof buffalo covers used by water and gas utility companies
- Application: can be used with both impact and powered turning tools as well as manual ones. Reduces the odds of injury from socket shattering. Can be used to apply greater torque to a fastener. Easy to use hex sockets
- Size: 2 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches. Mechanical equipment weighs 0.16 ounces. Automotive sockets. Quickly drive bolts