The Reese Towpower LED Lighted Hitch Step is designed to illuminate the area behind the vehicle for increased operational visibility during the trailer hook up or backing up. Featuring long life high output LED’s and a three function switch for operating different lighting settings from auxiliary light to additional light when backing up. Made of heavy duty aluminum, this weather resistant hitch easily installs over the existing ball mount assembly and connects into the vehicle’s OEM wiring system via US car OEM style plug-in harness. Please note, not all OEM Manufacturers include the fuses and relay in the fuse box to activate the 12-volt power circuit on the 7-Way connector at the back of the truck/vehicle.
REESE is the market leader in automotive and recreational product solutions, engineered and designed to meet the demands for work and active lifestyles. REESE Towpower pioneered the technology that has set the standard for today’s most advanced towing systems. We cater to the towing needs of everyone from recreation enthusiasts to heavy-duty agriculture users by manufacturing the largest selection of receiver hitches; ball mounts and hitch balls; trailer and hitch locks; couplers, jacks and winches; and electrical and lighting components that meet and exceed industry standards.
- Ultra bright LED lights great for added back-up light or utility light
- Three function switch for operating different lighting features
- Easily installs over the existing 2″ ball mount assembly and stays in place while you tow
- Weight capacity of 500 pounds
- Vehicle must have the required fuses and relays to activate the 12 volt circuit