The O-Mega II receiver hitch step provides a convenient stepping surface on the front or rear of the vehicle. It installs using the receiver tube opening and can be attached or detached as needed. The shank fits any 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening. It includes all necessary mounting hardware for attaching the step and comes with a hitch pin. Like the rest of our O-Mega II line, this hitch step features a non-skid aluminum step pad that mounts with self-tapping screws to allow for custom positioning. The step pad can be mounted to factory specifications or adjusted to personal preference. All O-Mega II steps also feature a T6 aluminum construction, making them strong, lightweight and impervious to rust, and the end caps are made from TPO plastic, allowing you to paint them for a custom look (NOTE: The shank for mounting this step is included but shipped separately).
- Provides a use-as-needed 26″ hitch-mounted step on the front or rear of the vehicle
- Silver powder-coated aluminum construction with aggressive, modern style
- Aluminum step pads with circular treads for a long-lasting, non-skid step
- Powder-coated steel shank fits any 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening (may interfere with rear step, if installed)
- Includes step, receiver hitch mount, hardware and pin & clip (step and shank ship separately)