The Grip Step receiver hitch step provides a convenient stepping surface on the front or rear of the vehicle. It installs using the receiver tube opening and can be attached or detached as needed. The shank fits any 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening. It includes all necessary mounting hardware for attaching the step and comes with a hitch pin. Like the rest of our Grip Step line, this hitch step features a unique, expanded metal tread for superior traction in any type of weather, and a 7″ x 2 1/2″ rectangular design to offer reliable footing without any of the nonsense. It is built from a 5052-H32 aluminum alloy, making it exceptionally strong and putting rust in its place, and it is made right here in the USA (NOTE: The shank for mounting this step is included but shipped separately).
- Provides a use-as-needed 26″ hitch-mounted step on the front or rear of the vehicle
- Fleet-approved, expanded metal treads for maximum traction and safety
- Black powder-coated aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Powder-coated steel shank fits any 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening (may interfere with rear step, if installed)
- Includes step, receiver hitch mount, hardware and pin & clip (step and shank ship separately)