Features: *Design protects electrode from damage. *High durability spring-loaded jaws approve rods up to 1/4 inch. *Specially design for heavy duty works with a comfortable handle. *Well-organized grooved jaw for firm grip of rods in 45°, 90° to 180° positions. *Fully insulated handle for both high conductivity and improved cable connections. High quality electrode holder. *Well-known for intensive use and powerful grip on the electrodes. KSEIBI 300-Amp Electrode Holder is used for manual electrode welding to avoid any kind of shock or accident. The large 300-Amp is rated for durability. How to Use: * The electrode holder connects to the welding cable and con- ducts the welding current to the electrode. The insulated handle is used to guide the electrode over the weld joint and feed the electrode over the weld joint and feed the electrode into the weld puddle as it is consumed. Electrode holders are available in different sizes and are rated on their current carrying capacity.
- This Electrode holder is Made from high quality materials for high conductivity and improved cable connections. Supplied with an allen wrench and cable connection ferrule, assuring efficient connnection and minimizing cable strand breakage at the connection.
- Large 300-Amp provides durability, up to 5/32″ inch electrode capacity.
- Lightweight and easy to operate with newly designed level for good hand clearance and better hold.
- The high temperature / high impact-resistant molded fiberglass fully insulated body to protect against electrical shock and have powerful spring loaded non-slip insulated clamping jaws to hold the electrode tight so it will not slip while welding.
- Use KSEIBI electrode holder to connect to the welding cable and con-duct the welding current to the electrode.