The engine bay in your car, truck, or motorcycle is often the most neglected part of your vehicle. Even though it’s covered by a hood; dirt, grime, and road debris still make their way into your engine bay. Regular car wash soap just doesn’t have the power to effectively clean your engine bay.
The experts at Honest Wash have assembled this complete engine bay cleaning kit complete with Grease Lightning degreaser, Cross Dressing protective dressing, two microfiber towels, and a foam applicator.
Your engine bay should only be cleaned when your engine is cool to the touch. Begin by spraying Grease Lightning throughout the engine bay. Avoid spraying electrical components such as the battery and alternator. Allow Grease Lighting to sit for approximately 5 minutes. Heavy buildups can be remove with light scrubbing using a microfiber towel or brush. Rinse off your engine bay and allow to dry. Once your engine bay has dried use the foam applicator to apply Cross Dressing to plastic covers, panels, and hoses.
- Cleans, degrease, and shine your engine bay
- Everything you need in one kit
- Includes Grease Lightning (degreaser), Cross Dressing (protective dressing), 2 microfibers towels, and a foam applicator
- 32 ounce value size bottles
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed