The Heininger HitchMate TruckStep is an extendable and retractable step at the rear of your truck that ensures a steady step into your truck bed when loading and unloading. Usable whether the tailgate is up or down, the HitchMate TruckStep mounts to any 2″ hitch receiver, extends to 23.5″, supports up to 500 lbs and is designed to be slip free to ensure safe use under virtually any condition. Additional features include: a rubber-padded step, an anti-wobble device, threaded hitch lock, and installation only takes seconds. Designed to both last and perform under pressure, the HitchMate TruckStep is constructed from heavy-duty steel and finished with rust-repellent zinc plating.
- Truck step for small to mid-size truck beds
- Includes anti-wobble device and threaded hitch lock for extra security and stability
- Unique, hitch-mounted platform lets you easily step into your truck bed with the tailgate down
- Heavy-duty 500 lb capacity; non-slip, molded step surface. Mounts to any 2″ hitch receiver
- Support arm slides back beneath truck or SUV; step platform folds up against hitch receiver