Drake off road tools the patented Gear Wrench ratcheting wrench needs as little as 5 degrees of movement to turn a fastener. Small ratcheting box end design allows access to tight spots where a ratchet and socket or a conventional ratcheting box end will not fit. The Gear Wrench will move a fastener along any length threaded rod without ever having to remove the wrench from the fastener. Surface drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners. Dimensions: 10.5″ x 10.4″ x 1.5″.
- Patented GearWrench Ratcheting Wrench needs as little as 5-degrees of swing to turn a fastener
- 72-tooth ratchet–moves fastener along any length threaded rod without removing the wrench from fastener
- Packaged in molded package tray
- Includes 8-, 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-, 13-, 14-, 15-, 16-, 17-, 18-, and 19-millimeter gearwrenches
- Backed by lifetime manufacturer’s warranty