Designed for precision work, Klein’s electronics screwdrivers feature a swivel cap for optimum control. Made of the highest quality tempered steel, carefully heat-treated for maximum strength, and precision milled to fit screw openings securely. Rotating caps and Klein’s exclusive Cushion-Grip handles offer outstanding comfort and control. Corrosion-resistant chrome plated barrel that includes two double-ended bits that exceed ANSI standards. Four different tips in one tool. Includes #0 and #00 Phillips plus 1/8-Inch and 3/32-Inch Slotted tips. Rotating cap for optimum and precise control. Cushion-Grip handles for maximum comfort when working on small equipment. Heat treated precision ground tip for greater strength. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
- Four different bits in one tool, includes #0 and #00 Phillips plus 1/8-inch and 3/32- inch Slotted tips
- Rotating cap for optimum, precise, efficient control on this electronics screwdriver
- Heat-treated precision ground tip for greater strength. Cushion-Grip handles for maximum comfort when working on small equipment
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated barrel that includes two double-ended bits that exceed ANSI standards
- Klein Tools, doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them everyday…Since 1857