Before Using for the first time
– Unpack the appliance and different elements and make sure that each part is in a good condition.
– Carefully read the instructions,respecting recommendations for use and safety.Keep the instructions and tell potential users about it.
Maintenance and Cleaning
-If a mains adapter was used,the appliance must always be unplugged before cleaning.
-To empty the dust collector:press the open button to separate it from the motor unit.
-Brush the filter to remove any remaining dust from it.
-If the filter is clogged up,wash it by hand in hot water.Make sure it is completely dry before fitting it back on the appliance.
Never immerse the appliance in water or any type of liquid.Never introduce liquid into the air vents on the motor unit.
-Clean the outer surfaces of the appliance with a damp cloth and some washing-up liquid if necessary. Thoroughly dry with a dry cloth.
-Do not use harsh cleaning products or abrasive sponges.
- Weight:0.35 kg , 0.77 lb
- Portable,Wireless and Lightweight
- Working Parameters：6V/3A/10W (2#battery x4)
- Item including:Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner x 1,Nozzle x 1,Manual x 1
- Only support dry application