The BumpTek RP series rear bumper protectors are a revolutionary way to protect your car’s finish from minor parking bumps. A special matte black finish was selected to compliment or blend with any existing car trim or finish. BumpTek is made of the highest quality lightweight material, making it both durable and flexible, while remaining both weatherproof and UV resistant. The BumpTek RP series once installed sticks out approximately 1/2″ from the bumper for added protection in order to cushion parking related bumps. There are THREE sizes available in the RP-series, 60″, 53″ and a 46″ length. This listing is for the RP-60, which is 60″ inches long (from side to side).
The RP series easily attaches to the rear bumper with a high quality 3M peel and stick tape. Installation instructions necessary surface preparation materials are included.
(1) Make sure you review the product dimensions
carefully before ordering.
(2) Product can be installed on the flat surface of a bumper ONLY!
(3) Though the product is soft and flexible, we do not recommend wrapping the product around the corners of the bumper.
(4) Before installing the product do a dry run – by placing the product up against the bumper and make certain there is enough clearance and a flat surface.
Returns will not be accepted once the adhesive backing is removed.
(5) The ideal installation temperature is 72°F or higher. If the surface is cold, use a hair dryer or heat gun to warm it before installing the BumpTek RP.
BUMPTEK RP-60 MUST BE INSTALLED ON FLAT AREA OF THE REAR BUMPER
FINISH: Matte Black
DIMENSIONS: 60 inches (Length) x 2.75 inches (Height) x 1/2″ inch (Thick)
PACKAGE QUANTITY: (1) Piece – Rear Bumper Guard
- Backed With Quality 3M Adhesive Tape – Includes 3M Surface Cleaner (To Prepare the Bumper Surface)
- Protects Your Rear Bumper From Scrapes and Scratches
- MADE IN EUROPE – Composed of Durable and High Quality Flexible Material
- Dimensions: 60″ Length x 2.75″ Height x 1/2″ Thick (at thickest point)
- FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BELOW