Bigger is better when it comes to bumper protection. That’s why BumpShox 3.0 was designed taller, wider and thicker. At 1.75″ inches thick and close to 14″ inches wide it’s no lightweight on the street, and BumpShox 3.0’s aerodynamic design blends in perfectly with any vehicle design.
Made from a flexible foam rubber that’s super strong (can be bent, twisted and pulled without breaking) and designed for all weather performance, BumpShox will never rust like metal frames or crack like plastic frames. BumpShox 3.0 flexes to absorb parking related bumps. The integrated patent pending top Flex-Fin is designed to guard against taller vehicles.
Installation is fast and easy – To attach the BumpShox 3.0 bumper guard, simply remove the old license plate frame from the vehicle and use the existing (or included) screws to attach.
*** PRODUCT DIMENSIONS ***
14″ EXTRA WIDE
8.25″ TALL (Total Height With FlexFin)
*** SCREWS ARE INCLUDED ***
We include 4 screws, size # 14 x 3/4 inches long with your BumpShox. However, most standard license plate screws will work if you want to use your current screws. The BumpShox may be attached and used with 2 or 4 screws.
Please note that the standard distance between the license mounting holes is 7 inches – center to center. This is standard license plate spacing in the United States, however due to dealership handling, there may be some exceptions. Please measure the distance between mounting holes before ordering.
Note: BumpShox Will Not Work With Some Volvo vehicles because the screws on certain Volvo license plate brackets are integrated directly into the frame and can not be removed.
*** BumpShox is Intended For Use on the Front Bumper Only! It Will Not Fit the Rear Bumper Because the Flex-Fin is too tall ***
- 14″ EXTRA WIDE x 8.25″ HEIGHT X 1.75″ THICK – BumpShox 3.0 is Designed To Be Taller and Wider Than a Standard License Plate Frame
- TOUGHER THAN STEEL – V-Tech All Weather Foam ** Will NOT Crack or Rust Like Metal or Plastic License Plate Frames **
- RECESSED SCREW DESIGN – No Protruding Metal Parts That Can Damage Another Vehicle’s Bumper
- PYRAMID DESIGN – Steep Angles Gives the BumpShox Front Bumper Guard A Sleek Appearance, Increases Product Flexibility and Maximizes Shock Absorption
- FLEX-FIN EXTENDER – This Patent Pending Feature Provides Additional Coverage to Protect the Front Bumper From Dents and Scratches When a Taller Vehicles Backs Into Your Vehicle