The Apex Steel Hitch Extender with Step has a universal fit to accommodate all 2″ receivers, and also acts as a sturdy step at the rear of your vehicle. The hitch extender works with existing 2″ hitch tubes (Class III or IV) to increase the clearance for hitch mounted racks, carriers, and other accessories, and extends the length of the hitch 8-1/2″. It’s great for vehicles with a rear-mounted spare tire, or a hitch receiver located well under the bumper. An integrated anti-tilt hole and 9/16″ bolt prevents a carrier from rattling in its receiver. Manufactured from heavy-duty steel and featuring a sleek black powder-coat finish, this hitch step is resistant to corrosion. The rubber traction surface on the step offers secure footing, even in inclement weather. Installation is quick and easy, only requiring a hitch pin and clip, or a hitch lock.
- Made from durable, powder-coated steel
- Rubber traction for excellent grip
- Easy installation takes just minutes
- Universal fit is compatible with all 2″ receivers
- Extends existing hitch an additional 8-1/2″ for improved clearance