1. Clean the car with a dry towel
2. Rip off the sticky covers
3. TIP: Use a hairdryer to heat the bumper guards (This made the sticky part extremely adhesive!)
4. Place the guard where desired (typically the part of the car that juts out the farthest)
5. Press hard on the guard for about 1 min
6. Use the hairdryer to blow the guard again for a final seal
- Material: PVC Plastic & 3M adhesive
- Size: 330 * 43 * 98mm / 13 * 1.7 * 3.8 inch
- Attaching on the corners of front and rear bumpers.
- They absorb the shocks caused by light collision to protect car body and bumpers.
- Do not wash within 48 hours after installation.