Scaffold wrench holster offers a rear feed retractor system that allows the worker to safely work off of the belt with the added convenience of a retractable lanyard that is third party tested for 1.5 pounds (0.7kg). D-Rings on the holster allow heavier tools to be secured using a tool lanyard. A pull down security strap prevents the scaffold wrench from leaving the holster during transit. Fall protection for humans is vital to individual safety. Fall protection is about you. Drop prevention is about everybody else. Fall protection has been regulated for decades. We know how to prevent people from falling. What about the tools, dropped objects can result in huge property damages, lost tools or, worse yet, injury or death. It is our passion to help you protect the people around you. HOL-SCAFFWRET.
- When not in use, a hook and loop strap can be closed preventing tools from leaving the holster When in use, the strap can be locked in an open position allowing for easy holstering and unholstering of tools
- Heavier hand tools can be tied off to D-Rings provided on the holster
- Products equipped with Hi-Vis Reflectors are always easy to identify and locate, even when left in dark spaces Highly reflective material is stitched into the front and back of the holster allowing it to be detected in low light conditions with a flashlight
- An included Steel Cable Retractor feeds through the rear of the holster allowing tools to easily be tied off while staying completely out of the way
- Belt scaffold wrench holster with rear-feed retractor