Features and Benefits:
- All steel construction and American craftsmanship
- Patented Roller Release Mechanism increases reliability and accuracy by eliminating virtually all friction
- Accuracy: 3% of reading Clockwise and Counterclockwise
- Engineered, machined, chromed and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Delivered in custom case made in the U.S.A.
Engineered, precision bearing surfaces extend the calibrated life of the M series line to many times the life of competitor’s tools. Calibration can be performed by a qualified laboratory, calibration is done completely externally unlike traditional micrometer click wrenches which require disassembly.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.
- Precision Instruments
- 1/2″” Drive 40-250 lb.ft. Click Torque Wrench